Sunday, January 15, 2017

Dew

Look at this beauty I found today:

Plants in the new greenhouse are growing well. Even the one used to be dried 3 weeks ago now has recovered fully. It has shed 4 leaves, but new ones are growing fast and at almost didn't lag behind the others:
Here is the largest seedling so far:
It's stem is turning brown and almost woody:
Thorns or whatever it is on most plants are slowly growing, but it's still unclear what's their purpose:
BTW, putting thermometer-hygrometer permanently in the greenhouse didn't work perfectly. It helped me to balance ventilation vs temperature and humidity in the first day, when I ended up closing almost all vents. But couple days later it was filled with condensate and hygrometer failed, it shows random value now, even if I can read it:
I also have fertilized them today. Here is a full group shot:



No comments:

Post a Comment