Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Recovery

Since yesterday all plants are looking good except for one. That poor guy's top leaves are definitely dead, but bottom look much better than they were yesterday.
Actually a backup branch began to grow:

Some describe bonsai as a story of trees suffering. For this one story began earlier than I planned, but probably it's not too bad.
Shall I cut dried leaves or it is better to keep them for a while?

Another issue was top of other seedling touching nursery lid. I believe this is not optimal, because it was constantly wet. So I needed a larger greenhouse. After considering market, I decided that available mini greenhouses are somewhat overpriced, so I decided to extend existing one by myself. Here is what i got in the end:
The idea was also to make a sort of a gutter to collect condensate from the roof and make soil humidity more even in different cells. Will see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment